Statement of Faith
UCE subscribes to the fundamentals of the Christian faith as outlined in the Nicene Creed, subject to the ultimate rule and standard of the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments.
The vision of Universal Chastity Education (UCE) is to help people live healthy lives.
The mission of UCE is to promote, through Christian principles, abstinence and faithful marriage as the healthiest way of life.
- The UCE message is consistent with the teaching of God as laid out in Holy Scripture and with the truth of medical science.
- UCE values its reputation for delivering well-designed and effective HIV/AIDS prevention programs.
- UCE values strengthening the local capacity in a way that enhances sustainability.
- UCE recruits highly qualified personnel who are committed to high standards of personal and professional behavior and to the stated mission.
- UCE holds that all individuals are fearfully and wonderfully made and worthy of receiving the life-saving message of UCE.
- UCE values innovative program delivery incorporating new technologies as appropriate.
- UCE works in partnership with organizations, churches, individuals, governments, and institutions that share the UCE vision.
- UCE seeks to provide accurate, current medical information as appropriate.
- UCE is dedicated to effective program management and financial and administrative integrity.
- UCE believes that Abstinence and Be faithful through Christ is the best way to prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS.
The goal of UCE is to reach all people with the message of abstinence and faithfulness in marriage while providing them the strength to implement this healthy behavior.
Methods of Outreach
- Radio messages
- School outreach programs
- Instituting clubs to sustain interest and desire
- Youth camps
- Newspaper inserts
- The UCE Manual
- Films and other media
- Youth Groups
- Parent Groups
- Church Groups